Clothing selected by Multihulls World
NEW NEOPRENE HAT FOR WINTER SAILING
It will enable to keep your head warm when sailing in the cold season thanks to the advantages of the neoprene such as isolation, quick warming of the water in the hat, good grip on the skin and its ability of distorsion to get the right form for each head.
It was for example used by Yvan Bourgnon and Seb Roubinet during their challence around the Cap Horn !
- Colour : Black
- With a grey bubble and logo printed on the front
- Double neoprene coat on the ears
- Security elastic, for not loosing it in a capsize or rubing it under the boom
- 2 colours available : BLACK – ORANGE
- Unique size : Large (54 – 60 cm)
By Forward Sailing