The Miami Boat show : Coming soon !
The Miami boat will take place on February 14-18, 2013.
A great place to discover many great multihulls - includind a lot of new boats !
* Sailing multihulls :
- the Antares 44i
- the Catana 47
- Fountaine Pajot will presente the Lipari 41 and the new Hélia 44
- the brand new Gemini Legacy 35
- the Gunboat 66
- Lagoon will present three new boats : the Lagoon 39, the 400 S2 and the 52 - as well as the Lagoon 450 and the 560.
- Leopard Catamarans will exhibit two new boats: the Leopard 48 and the Leopard 58, as well as the Leopard 39 and Leopard 44.
- Matrix Yachts's Vision 450
- Maverick Yachts will introduce the Maverick 400 (the boat that you will see is owned by designer Phil Southwell, and has a very unique custom interior design)
- the Moorings 4800
- the new Nautitech 542
- the Outremer 49
- Royal Cape Catamarans will present the Majestic 530
- the St Francis 50
- the Sunreef 82
- the Sunsail 444
- The Tag Yachts's Tag 60
The Privilege Marine team will also be present at Bayside.
- Cruiser Cats will present the Havana 40 Flybridge (2011 model)
- the Leopard 39 PC
- the MarineMax 382 and MarineMax484
- Fountaine Pajot's Summerland 40 (2013 version)
- the 70 Sunreef Power
* Trimarans :
- the Motive 25R (Motive Trimarans)
Multihulls World and our correspondent Roy Laughlin will be pleased to welcome you to our booth #1519, at Bayside... Roy has prepared some nice subscription offers and great packages especially for you !
More information about the show on www.miamiboatshow.com and www.showmanagement.com